Let's see what canada highly skilled migrant visa can do for you

The monotony of the working day gets us all down. Punching in at nine, rolling out at 5.30, it's enough to get anybody down. More and more people are starting to look at the options being presented by emigrating, and Canada is number one in a lot of people's books.

There are various options available to a person when it comes to emigrating to Canada. You can go down the one year working visa route. It's open to anyone between the ages of 18-35 and grants you a year to work freely in Canada. You can apply for that programme here - http://www.international.gc.ca/iyp-pij/intro_incoming-intro_entrant.aspx.

If you're looking ofr something al ittle more permanent, then why not consider the canada highly skilled migrant visa? It's another route a lot of peopl in the UK are taking. This visa allows up to 29 different "in demand" professions to apply for a work permit to live and work in Canada. Here is a list of the different types of occupation that are eligible - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list.

Other factors will obviously impact on your application, such as your age and qualifications. Even your proficiency in English and/ or French will be taken into account under this application. However, this type of immigration is well worth looking at for anyone who wants to move to Canada.

There is also the Provincial Nominee programme that people can research, but this varies from province to province depending on where you want to settle.

United Kingdom - Excite Network Copyright ©1995 - 2021